An agreed-upon procedures engagement is beneficial when you have reporting needs related to financial reporting processes and internal controls. This service is most appropriate when you are preparing to sell your business, are purchasing a business or need agreed-upon procedures for specific needs.
In this engagement, we perform specific procedures to assist our clients or other specified parties in evaluating certain subject matter or assertions.
Examples of agreed-upon-procedures engagements include:
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Processes
- Benefit Claims Audits
- Cash Balances
- Due Diligence Regarding Buying a Business
- Employer Compliance/Payroll Processes
- Licensing and Royalty Agreements
- Securities Balances
- Specific Issues Relating to Selling a Business